- June 10, 2013 - August 31, 2013: Applications received
- October 16, 2013 - October 31, 2013: Submission site re-opened
- Deccember 31, 2013: Review of Applications completed
- January 2014: Notification of acceptance
To be eligible for this travel grant, the application should include:
- A Curriculum Vitae (max. 4 pages)
- Personal Information (full name, date of birth, gender, country of residence, nationality and affiliation)
- Contact details (postal address and email address)
- List of Publications (if any) and/or your doctoral research statement
- Contact Details of Referral (Name and email address of the applicant’s institution department head or equivalent)
- Letter of recommendation (Advanced graduate students and research fellows are strongly recommended to submit a letter of recommendation from one’s academic advisor.)
Four Steps to Follow
- Prepare the document.
- Sign up to create your account at online submission system.
- Submit completed documents.
- Request a letter of recommendation from your academic advisor and/or head of your institution department.
Contact email@example.com in case it does not work due to technical issues.